Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Jam-packed but comfortable - Thats India !

Managed to catch this interesting view sometime before while driving to office. Had my mobile with me , so went ahead and took this shot while driving the car. Sure was no mean task as i had to balance the wheel and the lens at the same time.;- )

If the photo looks blurred, believe me folks , its not the lens...its my windshield which needs a good wash.
Was just thinking whether three wheeler manufacturers carry such live load tests to check the balance of the vehicle and the pulling power.Nobody in the snap seems to be bothered much about the comfort factor whatsoever.
My best estimate states there must be about 13 folks on board this share auto.Some of the guys are almost on the verge of popping out. All hail mass transportation !

No comments:

Post a Comment